Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radar > Lowrance 000-12635-001
HOOK-3x Fishfinder with 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer, Featuring a LED backlit 3.5" color display, the Hook-3x is powered by high-performance Broadband sonar with Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. It features a built-in water temperature sensor and supports 83 and 200kHz frequencies, allowing you to select the frequency that works best with current water conditions. Specifications: Display:3.5"/8.9cm, Resolution:320 x 240, Backlighting :11-Level LED, Power Output:Max 180W RMS, Operating Frequency :83kHz/200kHz, Languages:11, Operating Voltage:12 VDC (10-17 VDC min-max). Sonar: Max Depth per Type :800' / 244M @ 83/200 kHz, Depth Alarm:Yes, Temperature Readings:Yes, Transducer Type:Lowrance Skimmer® transom mount with built-in water-temperature sensor. Display Resolution:320 x 240, Display Type:256-color TFT LCD, Display Backlighting:White LED, Display Size:3.5"/8.9cm. Technical/Environmental: Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7, Product Width: 3.71" / 94mm, Product Depth: 1.85" / 47mm, Product Height: 5.64" / 143mm (6.45" / 164mm with bracket).
- LED-backlit 3.5" color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that's easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles, Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly, with dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat, 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60° of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large area
- 200 kHz frequency provides up to 20° of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking - ideal for drop-shotting techniques, with Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views, Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations, Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket, Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Product Reviews for Lowrance HOOK-3x Fishfinder 83-200 Transom Mount Transducer (000-12635-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!