Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Lowrance 000-13686-001
Lowrance HDS-12 Carbon MFD with C-MAP Insight No-Transducer (000-13686-001)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
This 12-inch ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display uses high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles in any lighting condition. Only in HDS Carbon will you find superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panels specifically designed to truly maximize today's leading sonar. Loaded with dual core high performance processor, HDS Carbon delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times for dual-channel CHIRP sonar, dual network sounder views, StructureScan 3D® and StructureMap™ plus split-screen views showing all this and mapping at the same time; it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding upgrades.
HDS Carbon brings modern "smartphone-like" comfort with integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology including a Network Analyzer that notifies user when a new software is available, a system Service Assistant that allows user to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance. HDS Carbon is the most versatile combo available today, it can view and control Mercuryr VesselView® Link, be paired with Power-Poler shallow-water anchors, and control SmartSteer™ trolling motor/outboard motors. An expansive list of safety and entertainment plug-ins are available to complete your network. You can navigate easily with HDS Carbon behind proven Lowrance expertise, a 10 Hz internal GPS antenna, built-in C-MAP, and a multitude of mapping options accessible from the unit's dual microSD card slots or via wireless download from GoFree® Shop.
- Easy to see
- Simple to use
- Dual-Core, High-Performance Processor
- Dual Channel Chirp Sonar
- Dual Network Sonar Views
- Most advanced fishfinder technology
- Allows you to quickly make adjustments
- Keeps you connected
- Wireless Diagnostic tools
- TotalScanT all-in-one transducer ready optional
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch, and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking port
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Internal GPS antenna - with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Precision-9 compatible - the Precision-9 supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Lowrance®: autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000® connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment.
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Carbon includes built-in C-MAP Basemap charts for Coastal and Inland US waters, a world background reference map, and compatibility with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Mapping options include Insight GenesisT, Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics® and more. Visit GoFreeMarine.com for details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing - View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases. Buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch or Gen2 Displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
- Built in CHIRP Sonar - Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- StructureScan 3D - Integrated support for StructureScan 3D Imaging, which allows anglers to see fish, structure and bottom contours in a stunning three-dimensional view that gives them a better understanding of where fish and structure are locataed in relation to their boat. Requires OPTIONAL StructureScan 3D Module and transducer.
- Dual-channel CHIRP sonar increase visible fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual network sonar Views allow for covering more water and seeing mark fish targets from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan®: 3D o StructureScan® to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Built-in support for structureScan® HD imaging- Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires OPTIONAL structureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband SouderT - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish, and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from one to more than 3,000ft, depending on Transducer.
- TotalScanT transducer - use the OPTIONAL, all-in-one TotalScanT Skimmer® transducer (000-12568-001) for Broadband and CHIRP sonar, plus StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan ImagingT. This optiional transducer simplifies installations by allowing anglers to get all their sonar with only one transducer install.
- StructureMapT capability - Use live or recorded Structurescan® 3D and structureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan OverlayT technology overlays DownScan ImagingTonto CHIRP Sonar or Broadband sounderT returns.
- TrackBackT to review and save key ot spots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScanT Sonar ready - OPTIONAL add-on delives a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- Display: 12 in. /305mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Dimensions: 12.92"W x 3.47"D x 8.85"H
- Backlighting: LED with Adjustable SoLarMAX™ HD Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Waypoint storage: 5000 with 200 routes
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- Mapping Options: Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and more
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP Sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® 3D, StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- 2 Ethernet Ports
- Wireless Connectivity
- Manufacture Warranty: 2 year
MAX DEPTH PER SONAR OPERATION:
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Output Power: 500W RMS
- (StructureScan® 3D/HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side Scanning range: 600ft per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Reading: Yes
- StructureScan 3D: SideScan - 600 ft/183m; DownScan - 300 ft/92m
- StructureScan® HD: 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
- CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
|EASY TO SEE
multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from
anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and
advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a
boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and
added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting
|SIMPLE TO USE
interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive
software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged
on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon
|DUAL-CORE, HIGH PERFORMANCE
|HDS Carbon employs a
dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and
power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive
today's best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and
the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive
future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
|DUAL CHANNEL CHIRP SONAR
||Never miss fish
targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high.
Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation
close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel
at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone
|DUAL NETWORK SONAR VIEWS
||Cover more water and
mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch
sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted
transducer at the same time on the same display.
|MOST ADVANCED FISHFINDER
CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best
possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
|QUICKLY MAKE ADJUSMENTS
||HDS Carbon has a high
performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster
sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon's intuitive user-interface that includes
scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview
panes with quick-touch slider bars.
||Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows
you to download software updates and map purchases - for immediate use - in
addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported
tablets and smartphones.
|NETWORK ALL COMPONENTS
compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar,
SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and
DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView®
Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the
C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of
MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrancer Outboard Pilot.
|WIRELESS DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS
||The Network Analyzer
detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows
users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for
quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lowrance HDS-12 Carbon MFD with C-MAP Insight No-Transducer (000-13686-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!