Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Navico 000-13773-001
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam Chirp product line. Offering a high-frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high-frequency Chirp transducers.
A unique property of the new high-frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
- Depth & fast response water-temperature sensor
- CHIRPs across the following bandwidths: Low Frequency 28 to 60 kHz / High Frequency 150 to 250 kHz
- 25 internal Broadband Ceramics
- Epoxy housing with stuffing tube and high-performance fairing
- Boat size: 12M (40’)
- Hull Type — Fiberglass, Wood, Metal
- Can retrofit to existing R209 install
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Product Reviews for Navico XSonic Thru-Hull Wide-Beam Chirp with Fairing Block (000-13773-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!