Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Depth and Temp Instruments > Navico 000-13915-001
Navico XSonic P319 Plastic Low Profile Sensor 10M Cable (000-13915-001)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $16299
List Price: $209.99
The P319 is a compact, plastic, thru-hull, dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sensor that offers depth and temperature data. It is ideal for planing hull powerboats and sailboats.
- Depth/Temperature: Requires just one hole in the hull to receiver data for both depth and temperature
- Dual Frequency: Works at 50 KHz and 200 KHz for good target detail in shallow and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Highly Accurate: Provides extremely accurate data
- Low Profile: Just 5mm extends outside of the hull
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Power Rating: 600W
- Speed Sensor: No
- Temperature Sensor: No
- Mounting Style: Plastic Thru-Hull
- Elements: 1
- Beamwidth @ -3dB: 45 (50 kHz) 12 (200 kHz)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Navico XSonic P319 Plastic Low Profile Sensor 10M Cable (000-13915-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!