Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Navico 000-13921-001
Navco XSonic B150M 9-Pin Connector w/ 10M Cable (000-13921-001)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $42599
List Price: $449.99
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game-changing technology. The B150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
*Depths vary depending on target strength and sea conditions
A tilted element model in the CHIRP Thru-Hull product line, the B150M CHIRPS across the following bandwidth: M Model - Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Bronze Thru-Hull
- 12° tilt
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPS from 95-155kHz to provide 60kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood; 1 internal ceramic
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Navco XSonic B150M 9-Pin Connector w/ 10M Cable (000-13921-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!