Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Navico 000-13944-001
Navico XSonic Transom Mount 9-Pin Transducer (000-13944-001)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $34999
List Price: $456.99
The TM150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet*) along with ultra-clear target resolution. *Depths vary depending on target strength and sea conditions This is a Transom Mount model in the CHIRP product line. The TM150M is an excellent choice for freshwater fishers, and CHIRPS across the following bandwidth: Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz. Designed for smaller boats up to 25'.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Plastic Housing for weather resistance in harsh marine enviornments
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Navico XSonic Transom Mount 9-Pin Transducer (000-13944-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!