Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Paneltronics 004-178
The Panteltronics SPST OFF-ON switch is a single pole, single throw rocker switch that allows you to turn a marine circuit off and on. It is typically used for trim tabs, tilt/trim systems, and anchor windlasses. This SPST switch features black, textured actuators (hard surface with bumps). Red, incandescent 12 VDC, 80mA status indicators. Paneltronics manufactures high quality instrument panels, power distribution systems, and other electrical components. Solid Signal is your source for Paneltronics’ waterproof SPST OFF-ON switch, also known as a rocker switch.
- A single pole, single throw rocker switch that turn a marine circuit off and on
- Sealed IP68 rated per IEC 529
- Ignition protection construction meets requirements of UL 1500 and ISO 8846
- Contacts are rated at 12VDC 20A, or 24VDC 15A (ABYC E-220.127.116.11)
- DC moisture resistant per Mil-Std 202F, Method 107F
- 0.25” male tab terminals are standard without barriers (ABYC E-11-14.5.4 Exception)
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Paneltronics Marine 12 VDC Waterproof SPST Off-On Switch Black (004-178)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!