Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Paneltronics 004-194
The Panteltronics double pole double throw (DPDT) rocker switch functions as an (On)-Off-(On) switch. It is typically used for trim tabs, tilt/trim systems, and anchor windlasses. This black rocker switch comes with textured actuators (hard surface with bumps). This is a non-illumination switch. Paneltronics manufactures high quality instrument panels, power distribution systems, and other electrical components. Solid Signal is your source for this 12 VDC, 20A DPDT switch from Paneltronics.
- Double pole double throw (DPDT) rocker switch functions as an (On)-Off-(On) switch
- Sealed IP68 rated per IEC 529
- Ignition protection construction meets requirements of UL 1500 and ISO 8846
- Contacts are rated at 12VDC 20A, or 24VDC, 15A (ABYC E-126.96.36.199)
- DC moisture resistant per Mil-Std 202F, Method 107F
- 0.25” male tab terminals are standard without barriers (ABYC E-11-14.5.4 Exception)
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Paneltronics Weather Resistant Marine DPDT Switch On-Off-On (004-194)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!