Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > KVH 01-0115
The accurate and dependable Sailcomp 103AC is the most widely used, electronic tactical sailing instrument available today. Ideal for racing sailors, the Sailcomps waterproof, remote display provides easy-to-read heading, windshift, and off-course steering information wherever you need it the most. And its standard NMEA 0183 output allows it to interface with other onboard equipment, including radar, autopilots, plotters, PC software, Loran, and GPS. With its simple keypad and easy-to-read display, essential navigation data, and superb compatibility, Sailcomp gives you the edge you need to win races!
- Easy-to-install components designed to military quality standards
- Automatic compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy (0.5°)
- Waterproof, backlit LCD display with large numerals offers clear viewing during both day and night; additional displays may be added wherever they are needed
- Interfaces with other NMEA 0183-compatible equipment; links to Loran or GPS to display cross-track error, distance to waypoint, and bearing to waypoint information
- Simple, remote push-button selection of head/lift, starting timer, and off-course modes
Product Reviews for KVH Azimuth 103AC Digital Compass (01-0115)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!