Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Garmin 010-00957-00
The GSD 24 features a vastly improved digital sonar design for superior target definition and deep-water performance. With up to 2,000 Watts of transmit power and a high-dynamic range receiver, the GSD 24 brings high-definition imaging to your compatible Garmin chartplotter. The system is dual frequency (50/200 kHz) capable and offers selectable transmit power (600 W, 1 kW and 2 kW, depending on transducer) for pin-point accuracy at depths of up to 5,000 ft (1,500 m). So whether you're out sportfishing or just keeping an eye on hazardous terrain and reef structures beneath your boat, you'll see a clearer picture with enhanced separation of images and deeper bottom detection. Thanks to the easy connectivity of the Garmin Marine Network, installation of the GSD 24 is a snap. Once connected, your sonar data will be shared on any compatible chartplotter on the network. Plus, the network's high-speed connections ensure that you get ultra-fast screen updates with minimal delay.
- Improved digital sonar design provides extraordinary target definition and deep water performance
- Selectable transmit power from 600W, 1kW and 2kW
- Discrete 50kHz and 200kHz frequencies
- Current GSD 22 users can upgrade to a GSD 24 with the included adapter -V users will notice improved performance after upgrading¹
- Dimensions: 10.85" L x 8.03" W x 3.22" H (27.56 x 20.40 x 8.18 cm)
- Waterproof IPX 7 standards
Please Note: The GSD 24 is only compatible with GPSMAP® 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 series.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin GSD 24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder (010-00957-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!