Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Garmin 010-01146-00
Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM Marine Receiver (010-01146-00)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Garmin GXM 52 is the latest edition of SiriusXM® weather antenna. Provides continuous and uninterrupted weather information to your compatible Garmin chartplotter that currently supports GXM 51 antennas. Access more than 20 different types of weather information (including NEXRAD, lightning, wave heights, water temps and wind data) from your chartplotter screen (depending on the SiriusXM Marine Satellite Weather package). Additional feature upgrades available for 2013 and newer Garmin chartplotters as additional SiriusXM services are added. Integrated all-in-one design with easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000® network connectivity. Requires SiriusXM marine weather subscription. Add a subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio and enjoy more than 240 channels of quality audio.
- SiriusXM weather antenna delivers continuous and uninterrupted access to SiriusXM satellite weather information
- Compatible with Garmin chartplotter that currently supports GXM 51 antennas, Additional feature upgrades available for 2013 and newer Garmin chartplotters as they become available
- Easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000 network connectivity
- Integrated all-in-one design means there is no remote "black box" to install, Powered directly through the NMEA 2000 bus
- Access more than 20 different types of weather information from your chartplotter screen (depending on the SiriusXM marine Satellite Weather package)
- onventional pole or surface mounting, plus included under-deck mount for many fiberglass decks
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin GXM 52 SiriusXM Marine Receiver (010-01146-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!