Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Wind Instruments > Garmin 010-01248-10
The GWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and provides for excellent linearity.
The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and compatible Garmin chart plotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. The GND 10 enables Garmin chart plotter owners to use Nexus sail equipment and vice versa. Available bundled with GMI 20, GND 10 and DST800 thru-hull smart transducer.
- 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- GND 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000 data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chart plotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chart plotters, NMEA 2000 and USB
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin Wind Depth Speed Bundle with GWindTransducer GMI 20 GND 10 DST800 (010-01248-10)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!