Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Garmin 010-01738-03-CV23
Garmin 742XS GPS Touchscreen Chartplotter Sonar Transducer (010-01738-03-CV23)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $118999
List Price: $1,437.99
Experience an advanced navigation solution with this compact 7-inch GPSMAP 742xs touchscreen combo. Includes wireless connectivity features for mobile apps, NMEA 2000 support and Garmin Marine Network capabilities for radar and Panoptix all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix FrontVü collision avoidance sonar. It also has built-in Garmin CHIRP and CHIRP ClearVü sonar (transducer sold separately). Full-network compatibility allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, including Panoptix sonar, maps, user data, Garmin radar, and IP cameras among multiple units. Plus, there’s NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 support for connectivity including autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
Enjoy built-in Wi-Fi and ANT wireless connectivity directly to quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls. You can even stream and control a VIRB action camera from the chartplotter. Built-in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Right out of the box, you have access to some amazing sonar capabilities; all you add are transducers. Comes with built-in Garmin 1 kW CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. It even supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, premium Garmin sonar modules and a wide range of transducers (sold separately). Networked combos can share their internal sonar with any other device on the network. You can also choose what information is overlaid on the sonar screen, for example, radar, time of day or GPS speed. Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy.
You get both LakeVü HD inland waters mapping and BlueChart g2 coastal charts covering the coastal U.S. (East Coast, West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). LakeVü HD provides highly detailed freshwater maps that include 17,000+ U.S. lakes, rivers, and reservoirs. Included in those are more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline to shoreline. Upgrade to LakeVü HD Ultra with Max Def Lakes.BlueChart g2 provides basic coastal charts, tidal and current stations, depth contours, IALA nav symbols and fishing charts.
- 7-inch high-resolution intuitive touchscreen controls
- Built-in Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded with both U.S. LakeVü HD maps and BlueChart® g2 HD charts
- Built-in wireless capabilities for Garmin mobile apps and VIRB® action camera integration
- Supports Garmin Marine Network; allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 support for network connectivity, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar
- Includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software
- Supports optional U.S. LakeVü HD Ultra maps and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD charts with Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D perspectives and more
- Built-in SailAssist features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Integrated ANT® support for use with quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin 742XS GPS Touchscreen Chartplotter Sonar Transducer (010-01738-03-CV23)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!