Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Garmin 010-01961-00
Perfect for the shallow water fishermen who want CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar, this transom mount transducer consistently displays a clear definition of objects, structure, and fish below and to each side of the boat. The 20-foot transducer cable with a built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W per element, a depth of 750 feet (ClearVü) and 500 feet (SideVü), an operating frequency range of 455-800 kHz, and a 0-70 degree transom angle. Pair it with the GCV 10 black box sonar. The transducer comes with instructions for installation that should be followed carefully as to not damage the boat.
- Perfect for the shallow water fishermen who want CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Displays a clear definition of objects, structure, and fish below and the sides of the boat consitently
- Depth of 750 feet (ClearVü) and 500 feet (SideVü)
- Operating frequency range of 455-800 kHz
- 0-70 degree transom angle
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin GT30-TM 12-Pin Transom Mount Transducer 10-20ft Cable (010-01961-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!