Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Garmin 010-10106-20
Garmin Airmar P32 Plastic Transom Mount Triducer 8-Pin (010-10106-20)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $14899
List Price: $169.99
The Airmar P32 triducer from Garmin is Airmar's smallest and most economical sensor that comes packed with many inpressive features. It provides depth, speed, and temperature all in one package. This 8-pin transducer has a maximum depth of 900 feet, operating frequency of 77-200 kHz, a beamwidth of 45-15 degrees, and mounts on a 3-20 degree transom. The transducer kit also includes installation instructions that need to be followed carefully as to not damage your boat.
- Impressive noise shielding in a compact, economical transducer
- Depth, speed, and temperature
- Release bracket "kick-up" to protect the housing from impact damage for longer transducer life
- Square blade paddlewheel improves linearity and is more accurate throughout the speed range
- Non-projecting paddlewheel is protected from impact with objects in water
- Portable bracket is available for small watercraft
- Paddlewheel is easily removed for service
- Bracket vertical adjustment: 19mm (3/4")
- Chemical and impact resistant plastic housing
Number of PinsCable LengthSupported Deadrise/Transom Angles
- Measures depth, speed, and temperature
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin Airmar P32 Plastic Transom Mount Triducer 8-Pin (010-10106-20)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!