Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Garmin 010-10192-21
The Garmin Airmar P66 plastic transducer is the only offshore transom mount to provide depth, speed, and temperature all in one package. The 8-pin 600 W transducer has a depth of 800 to 1,200 ft, an operating frequency of 50 to 200 kHz, a beamwidth of 45 to 11 degrees, and mounts on a 2 to 20-degree transom. The transducer kit comes with installation instructions that need to be followed carefully to avoid damaging your boat. When using with 6-pin Garmin sounder, transducer adapter cable part number 010-11612-00 is required.
- Measures depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- Plastic kick-up bracket
- Accommodates transom angles between 2-20°
- Recessed water flow channel protects paddlewheel
- Transducer can be removed from bracket without use of tools for easy service and storage
- Works on boats up to 12 meters
Number of PinsCable LengthSupported Deadrise/Transom Angles
- Measures depth, speed, and temperature
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin Airmar P66 Transom Mount 50-200 kHz 600 W 8 Pin (010-10192-21)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!