Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Garmin 010-10217-22
B619 20 degrees Tilt Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 8-Pin - Minimize Your Drag: The B619 model have been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Their large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206M (700'). These nearly flush units minimize drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. The bronze B619 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for moreaccurate depth readings. Applications: Cruising powerboats and sailboats, Sailboats.
- Depth only or Depth and temperature
- Fixed 20 degrees tilted versions for 16 degrees to 24 degrees hull deadrise
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Optional temperature sensor
- Bronze housing
- Boat Size: Up to 9M (30')
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin B619 20 Degrees Tilt Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer 8-Pin (010-10217-22)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!