Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Garmin 010-10218-21
Garmin P19 Nylon 12 Degrees Tilt Transducer 8-Pin (010-10218-21)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $13199
List Price: $149.99
The Garmin P19 model has been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Its large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206M (700'). These nearly flush units minimize drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. The plastic P19 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for moreaccurate depth readings. For use in applications such as cruising powerboats and sailboats.
- Depth only or Depth and temperature
- Fixed 12° tilted versions for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Optional temperature sensor
- Plastic housing
- Works with boats up to 9 m (30') long
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin P19 Nylon 12 Degrees Tilt Transducer 8-Pin (010-10218-21)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!