Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Garmin 010-11329-00
Garmin's Verado Manifold fitting kit is made especially for a 2.1 L pump. The kit for the GHP 10 marine autopilot is a more compact and improved version of Garmin's high-performance autopilot pump. The pump assembly offers smooth and precise steering control for today's heavier outboard steering applications. The 2.1 L pump is for use with hydraulic steering systems that have total RAM sizes between 10 cubic inches and 24 cubic inches. It is especially recommended for outboard applications of two or more motors when combined total horsepower is greater than 400hp. Improved relief valve isolation means that the new 2.1 L pump will work well with both Verado and non-Verado applications, as well as with other power assisted steering systems. Additionally, the new design allows the pump to be reconfigured in the field for use on unbalanced steering systems with no extra parts required.
- Made specifically for a 2.1 L pump
- More compact and improved version of the high-performance autopilot pump
- Offers smooth and precise steering control for today's heavier outboard steering applications
- Improved relief valve isolation to work well with both Verado and non-Verado applications
- New design allows pump to be reconfigured in the field
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin Verado Manifold Fitting Kit (010-11329-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!