Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Depth and Temp Instruments > Garmin 010-11413-10
Garmin GTEMP10-TH Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor (010-11413-10)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $9399
List Price: $99.99
The Garmin GTEMP10-TH Thru-Hull Temp Sensor is the easy way to know accurate water temperatures. Fishermen, both freshwater and saltwater, need to keep accurate tabs on the temperatures in their baitwells, livewells and the waters they are fishing. This high-sensitivity, fast response thru-hull temperature sensor provides NMEA 2000 data with the ability to name each device location, such as "livewell port" or "baitwell starboard," when used in multiple installations. It has a robust mechanical design that is easy to install, and it's built to last even in harsh saltwater environments. Smooth, flush bottom design decreases turbulence in thru-hull installations. Connects easily with simple plug-and-play integration to your NMEA 2000 network. Included with the thru-hull temperature sensor is an NMEA 2000 T-connector.
- Know the accurate temperature in your baitwell, livewell and the waters you are fishing
- High-sensitivity, fast response temperature sensing (-13 to 140 degrees F)
- Ability to name devices in multiple installation locations for easy reference (this feature is available on select devices
- Robust mechanical design is easy to install. Plug-and-play integration with NMEA 2000® network
- Also includes an NMEA 2000 T-connector
WeightLengthThread DiameterFlange DiameterCable Length
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin GTEMP10-TH Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor (010-11413-10)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!