Solid Signal > GPS Navigation > GPS Accessories > Garmin 010-11997-00
The Garmin Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor (TPMS) enables you to monitor your motorcycle's tire pressure easily and conveniently, as you ride. The system works with up to 4 tires in any configuration (not intended for automotive use). One TPMS sensor is required for each tire (sold separately; metal valve stems only).
Fasten 1 TPMS sensor to each metal tire valve stem, then pair TPMS with your zumo 390. TPMS uses ANT technology to deliver pressure data wirelessly to your zumo 390. View the real-time data right on your zumo display. TPMS lets you set custom pressure thresholds. If tire pressure changes, TPMS issues an alert. TPMS also enables you to monitor tire pressure trends over time. With TPMS, it's possible to detect a slow leak before it becomes a bigger problem.
The TPMS is the smallest motorcycle tire pressure sensor on the market. Each TPMS sensor is powered by a single, replaceable battery that may last up to 18 months, depending on individual use. To preserve battery life, TPMS rests in low-power mode, then 'wakes up' when movement is detected.
- Enables monitoring motorcycle's tire pressure easily and conveniently, as you ride
- Works with up to 4 tires in any configuration
- One sensor is required for each tire
- uses ANT technology to deliver pressure data wirelessly to compatible devices
- Powered by a single, replaceable battery that may last up to 18 months
- Compatible with zumo 390LM, zumo 395LM, zumo 590LM, and zumo 595LM
HeightDiameterWater ResistanceTransmission RangePressure AccuracyBattery
Battery LifeOperating Temperature
- User-replaceable BR1225 (3 V)
Radio Frequency and Protocol
- From 14° - 140° F (-10° - 60° C)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor for Zumo 390LM 590LM (010-11997-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!