Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > CyberData 011098
CyberData 011098 SIP-enabled IP Speaker with Night Ringer (011098)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The CyberData SIP-enabled IP Version 2 IP Speaker is the latest in IP technology. This Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) VoIP mass notification device has network-controlled speaker volume, simultaneous SIP and priority-based multicast streaming, and integrates with both the CyberData Wall Mount and the CyberData Wall Mount Clock Kit.
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- Night Ringer function
- lays audio from multicast
- Web-based configuration
- Paging prioritization and background music
- Web-based firmware upgradeable
- External volume control
- Small footprint
- High efficiency speaker driver
- PoE 802.3af Enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- IGMP l SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Network-adjustable speaker volume
- Peer-to-peer capable
- Can drive one ext. analog speaker for more volume
The speaker is compatible with most SiP-based IP PBX. In a non SiP environment, the speaker is capable of broadcasting audio through multicast. Its small footprint and low height allows the speaker to be discreetly mounted almost anywhere.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CyberData 011098 SIP-enabled IP Speaker with Night Ringer (011098)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!