Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Galtronics 02125261-05542U
The Galtronics Pear M5542i Small Form Factor MIMO Antenna is designed for in-building applications such as DAS. The antenna is ceiling mounted and operates at 698-960 / 1710-2700 MHz. The antenna has two 12" pigtail cables with a 4.1/9.5 MiniDIN female connectors.
- Ideal for indoor applications such as DAS
- Antenna is mounted into the ceiling
- Includes two 12" pigtail cables
- 4.1/9.5 MiniDIN female connectors included
- PIM Minimum: -150 dBc
- Dimensions: 8.19" x 8.19" x 2.83"
- Frequency Band (MHz): 698-804, 894-960, 1695-2180, 2180-2700
- Input Connector Type: 2x N-Type (F) or 2x 4.3-10 DIN (F) w/ pigtail (12”, 30cm)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Horizontal Beamwidth: Omni (360-Degrees)
- Isolation: 20 dB, 25 dB, 30 dB
- Max Gain: 3.5 dBi - 6.3 dBi
- Max Power/Port: 50 Watts at ambient temperature 77oF (25oC)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Galtronics Small Form Factor MIMO Antenna 698-960 1710-2700-MHz (02125261-05542U)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!