Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Galtronics 02125312-05591
The Galtronics Outdoor/In-Building Direction Antenna is wall-mounted for outdoor and in-building applications such as DAS. The antenna is vertically polarized and operates at 380-2700 MHz covering frequencies for TETRA/LTE/Cellular. This antenna has a 12-inch plenum rated cable with 4.1/9.5 MiniDIN female connector. The antenna also features a UL 94-V0 flammability rating, IP65 outdoor ingress protection, and is RoHS compliant.
- Directional wall mount antenna for outdoor and in-building uses
- Great for DAS systems, Tetra, LTLE & cellular applications
- Covers a 380-2700 MHz frequency range
- Designed to be wall mounted
- Features 4.1/9.5 Mini-DIN Female RF connectors
- Dimensions: 10.1" x 7.9" x 2.5"
- Frequency: 380-470 MHz / 698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 2.0 dBi / 5.0 dBi / 7.0 dBi
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 120 deg / 100 deg / 100 deg / 75 deg / 75 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 120 deg / 80 deg / 110 deg / 70 deg / 70 deg
- VSWR Max: 3.7:1
- Input Power: 50 W
- RF Connector: 4.1/9.5 Mini-DIN Female
- Operating Temperature: -67° to 158 °F (-55° to +70°C)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Galtronics Outdoor/Indoor Directional Panel Antenna (02125312-05591)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!