Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Galtronics 02130312-05591
Galtronic's Directional Antenna is ideal for TETRA and cellular applications. It can be wall mounted for outdoor and in-building uses such as DAS. The antenna is vertically polarized and
operates at 380-2700 MHz. It is RoHS compliant and has a UL 94-V0 flammability rating. A 4.3-10 Female RF connector is included with the antenna.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Great for TETRA, cellular, and DAS systems
- Is RoHS compliant and UL 94-V0 rated
- Dimensions: 102" x 8" x 2.5"
- Frequency: 380-470 MHz / 698-790 MHz / 790-960 MHz / 1710-2180 MHz / 2180-2700 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 2.0 dBi / 5.0 dBi / 7.0 dBi
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 120 deg / 100 deg / 75 deg
- VSWR Max: 3.7:1 / 2.5:1 / 1.8:1
- Input Power: 50 W
- RF Connector: 4.3-10 Female
- Operating Temperature: -67° to 158°F (-55° to +70°C)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Galtronics 380-2700 MHz In-Building Directional Antenna (02130312-05591)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!