Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Lynx Broadband 040-0217
Lynx Broadband 4 Port LT Hub Without Rackmount (040-0217)
Brand: Lynx Broadband
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
LT hub in the wiring closet converts an unbalanced coaxial signal into four balanced signals transmitted on twisted pair cables. At the point of use wallplate F or single port converter changes the signal back to coaxial form. It simplifies cable requirements by reducing the need for coax. Now television, phone and data can all be delivered on twisted pair cables. This simplifies installation, standardizes the wiring and reduces maintenance requirements. It increases system flexibility because moves, adds and changes are easy with Cat 5/6 cable. The hubs and point of use converters do not require external power and are bi-directional. External RF amplifiers compensate for cable and insertion losses.
- Converts an unbalanced coaxial signal into four balanced signals transmitted on twisted pair cables
- Simplifies cabling requirements
- Increases flexibility for moves, adds and changes
- Improves reliability
- Does not require external power and are bi-directional
- External RF amplifiers compensate for cable and insertion losses
- Applicable for hospitals, schools, universities, hotels, corporate, MDU and residential applications
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lynx Broadband 4 Port LT Hub Without Rackmount (040-0217)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!