Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Paneltronics 048-015
This Paneltronics toggle switch boot provides a watertight seal between switch actuator, bushing, and panel face. It is used with bat-handle toggle switches, push button switches, and panel seal circuit breakers. It inhibits the rotation of switches or circuit breakers commonly subjected to low frequency vibration. These switch boots also resist discoloring and cracking. Paneltronics manufactures high quality instrument panels, power distribution systems, and other electrical components. Solid Signal is your source for this black Paneltronics toggle switch boot for WP breakers.
- Provides watertight seal between switch actuator, bushing, and panel face
- Compatible with bat-handle toggle switches, push button switches, and panel seal circuit breakers
- Silicone rubber boot with 23/32” round nut
- Mounting nuts bonded to eliminate delamination; highly flexible and tear-resistant
- Silicone rubber construction enables visual indication of switch actuator position
- Reliable performance over a wide temperature range
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Paneltronics 23/32in Toggle Switch Boot for WP Breakers Black (048-015)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!