Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > Signamax 065-79SXMG-H
Signamax Hardened Multimode SFP Gigabit Fiber Module (065-79SXMG-H)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $21059
List Price: $257.99
This is a hardened small form-factor pluggable (SFP) from Signamax that supports Gigabit Ethernet over 62.5-micron multimode fiber at distances up to 220 meters, and at distances up to 550 meters over 50-micron multimode fiber cable. It adheres to the IEEE 802.3z standard for Gigabit Ethernet. This is a cost-effective way to provide changeable Gigabit Ethernet interfaces to switches and media converters with a standard SFP slot. For use in applications such as router/server interfaces, distributed multi-processing, switch to switch interfaces, and high speed I/O for file servers.
- Compliant with SFP MultiSource Agreement and IEEE 802.3z
- SCA-2 Host and Duplex LC connectors
- 850 nm VCSEL
- 3.3V power supply and hot-pluggable capability
- Extended EMI and ESD protection
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Number of Ports: 1
- SFP Connection Type: LC
- Description: Hardened Gigabit fiber SFP, LC multimode. 200m over 62.5 and 550m over 50 micron cable.
- SFP Type: SFP
- Port Connection: SFP
- Interface Type: Duplex LC
- Fiber Mode: Multi-Mode
- Hardened: Yes
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Signamax Hardened Multimode SFP Gigabit Fiber Module (065-79SXMG-H)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!