Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Weather Instruments > Kestrel 0730BLU
Log it. View it. Share it. Know Your Conditions. Kestrel DROPs are small, rugged, and accurate environmental data loggers. The Kestrel Drop D3 targets many markets including Transportation, Agriculture, Firefighting, Facilities Management, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Consumer and others.With made in the USA quality standards and durability from NK, manufactures of Kestrel Meters, the applications are endless. From measuring environmental data during cargo transport to conditions in the field for military training to feeling secure about the climate conditions in any room, shipped box, cargo, trailer, freight container, to as simple as a room in your home or office building, you are able to measure all of these conditions even when you're physically not there. Functions: Temperature, Humidity, Heat Index, Dew Point Temperature, Wet bulb temperature, Density altitude, Barometric pressure, Moisture content, Humidity ratio, Relative air density, Absolute pressure.
Built to Kestrel's brand specific rugged durability standard, the Kestrel DROPs are waterproof (IP67 standard) and drop-tested to MIL-STD-810G. Users are also able to set threshold alarms where an in-app pop-up will notify a user in range that certain measurement criteria have been met.
- View, chart, record and monitor your environmental conditions
- Real time, Wireless, Graphing functionality
- Access real time or chart the data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on your smart device
- Log options: 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min, 1hr, 2hr, 6hr, 12hr
- Range of 100 feet for iPhone connection
- Works with iPhone, iPod or iPad (generation compatible)
- Download the Kestrel Connect App directly from the iTunes App store
- Share real-time / logged data with Kestrel Connect app via email, text, and social media
- Battery life of 6 months - 1 year depending on user settings and logging
- Rugged, Accurate, Waterproof
Getting Data Logs off iOS Device: There are two ways to Export data off your iOS Device:
- Directly from the Stats Page or Manage Logging from the Manage page
Exported in Comma Separated file, or .CSV file which is easily imported into an Excel type program. You would then Export to a valid email address or using AirDrop.
- The battery life will vary based on usage
- For baseline conditions and settings*, the battery will last approximately 6 months. *Temp = 75°F, Logging Rate = 10 Minutes, Update Rate = 30 seconds.
Battery life will be reduced by: Colder conditions, More frequent logging or update rates, Downloads of large data logs (or firmware updates) are best completed with a fresh battery and in temperatures above 10°C / 50°F.
Product Reviews for Kestrel DROP D3 Environmental Data Logger (0730BLU)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!