Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > H.K. Porter 0890SMC
H.K. Porter 0890SMC Compact Bolt Cutter - Co-Mold, Spring, Lock. Compact Straight Cutter, Co-Mold Grip, Spring Return. Overall length is 8 inches. Cushion Grip, Ergonomic Handle Design.
- 9/64" Cutting Capacity Wire Rope, 3/16" Cutting Capacity Soft Steel, 1/4" Cutting Capacity Copper, 13/64" Cutting Capacity Communication Cable, 1/4"Cutting Capacity Aluminum, Bolts, Rivets, Nails, Screws, Vinyl Wire, Spring Steel, Fencing Wire, Light Duty Chain but the Primary Application is for Hard Wire.
- Can also be used for Maintenance Mechanics, Machine Shops, Production, DIYER's, Farmers, Ranchers, Automotive Techs, Electricians, and Construction.
- Recessed notch blade design holds cutting material close for extreme cutting power. Induction hardened center cut blades.
- Co-Mold Handles For Superior Comfort With Repetitive Cutting. User Friendly, Robust Locking Device That is Easy to Use With Gloves.
- Heavy Duty Spring Creates a Smooth Cutting Operation and is Ideal For Repetitive Cutting.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for H.K. Porter Compact Bolt Cutter (0890SMC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!