Still portable and still loud, the iK501 still features the outrageous, square-shaped reflex subwoofer on the back of the unit, along with a pair of five-inch woofers and silk-dome tweeters. It’s all juiced by a powerful internal amplifier with digital signal processing for the richest, best-sounding docking system available.
- iK501 Home/Portable Digital Stereo System Designed for the Apple iPod
- 20 Watts x 2 RMS Power Handling:
- Frequency Range: (Hz) 50-20k
- 5 2-Way Woofer Speaker Design
- 3/4 Silk Dome Tweeters
- 6 Passive Reflex Square Subwoofer
- Includes Credit-Card-Size Infrared Remote
- Charges Your iPod even when its Powered Down
- Composite video output, allowing the user to play video from the unit to larger screens.
- iPhone 3G, 3GS
- iPod Touch 3G, 4G
- All 4th Generation iPods