Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Tripp Lite 0SU51012
The Specter II PS/2 remote unit connects to the HD15 and PS/2 ports on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the computer/server to the system ports on a Specter II USB or PS/2 remote unit. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Needed to connect a PS/2 Server to a Universal Phantom Manager
- Easy to install; no software needed
- No power supply needed
- Allows a recommended maximum distance of 360 ft. (110 m.) from the KVM to the last remote unit in the installation
- Compact and lightweight design
- Lifetime limited warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Specter II PS/2 Remote Unit Phantom KVM Install (0SU51012)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!