Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Elk River, Inc. 1-3083
ELK RIVER Reusable precast concrete and steel toggle anchor. Made of Galvanized Cable, 304 Stainless Steel Toggle Bar, 17-4 ph Stainless Steel.
- 3/4" dia. X 11" length. Anchorage connectors must be capable of supporting 10000 lbs of force per worker.
- Man-rated to 310 lbs. Max Capacity 5000lbs.
- This product for use in precast concrete with a minimum compressive strength of 5,000 PSI, 1-1/2" to 4" thick, with 6" hollowcore or larger 1/4" - 4" thick steel flange.
- Meets or Exceeds: ANSI Z359.1-2007.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Elk River Inc .75" Reusable Precast Concrete Steel Toggle Anchor (1-3083)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!