Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > Fluke 10061810
The D914T Series impact punch down tools provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations. They are the only impact punch down tools that combine torque and impact in one tool. D914T Series impact punch down tools also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle. The D914S impact punch down tool model includes all of these great features, plus an ergonomically designed handle made with special rubber to reduce impact recoil and hand fatigue.
- Industry standard, internationally accepted
- Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle --choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- D914 and D914S impact punch down tools accept Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets
- Easy blade insertion, locks in place
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke D914S Impact Tool with EverSharp 66/110 Cut Blade (10061810)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!