Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Blue Sea Systems 1007
The Blue Sea Systems side-entry CableClam lets you run wires from outside your boat’s cabin to the instrument panel inside. These CableClams are typically used in bulkheads, decks, and transoms. Drilling a hole to pass an antenna cable through a rooftop or transom can allow water to pass through if not properly sealed. Blue Sea CableClams provide a waterproof pass-through for antennas, transducers, and other cables without removal of the factory-installed cable connector. This product is for use above the waterline only. Blue Sea Systems designs and manufactures durable products that operate in harsh marine environments. Solid Signal is your No. 1 source for the side entry CableClam from Blue Sea.
- Provides a waterproof side entry to take cables up to 0.28” diameter (7.11 mm) from outside a boat to the inside
- One-piece design and low-profile edge reduces the risk of tangling cables
- Made of a UV-stabilized thermoplastic shell and a UV-stabilized Buna-N rubber seal
- Simple design for easy side-mount installations
- Connector Diameter: 1” (25.4 mm)
- For use above waterline only
- CableClam comes with all the fasteners needed to secure to boat
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, just give us a call at 877.312.4547.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blue Sea Side-Entry CableClam for Max Cable Diameter 0.28in (1007)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!