Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Si-Tex 10080035
SI-TEX SP-70 Second Station Kit with 30' Cable (10080035)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $45999
List Price: $525.99
SP-70 Autopilot Second Station Kit, Full Function Remote 2nd Station for SP-70, Includes 30' of Cable, Handheld With with Clip Mount. Ultra-compact, waterproof control unit has simple keypad operation and large LCD display of heading course, rudder angle, operating mode and error messages. Control unit can be used as dash-mounted keypad or quickly and easily removed from mounting bracket for use as a handheld portable. Exceptionally easy to use- Just steer to desired course, press the PILOT key and the system takes over. Built-in NMEA-0183 Loran/GPS interface for precise course-line navigation along routes. Bold, backlit displays with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light. Digital displays of rudder angle and operation mode give up-to-the-minute operating status.
- Automatic sea state and trim controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity
- High and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering, rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands
- Ghost rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure
- Heading output can be used to stabilize radar overlay on chart plotters with the radar overlay feature
- Built-in diagnostic and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms
- Includes 30' of cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SI-TEX SP-70 Second Station Kit with 30' Cable (10080035)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!