Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Si-Tex 10080038
SI-TEX SP-80 Second Station Kit with 25ft Cable (10080038)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $54699
List Price: $625.99
SP-80 Autopilot Second Station Kit, Full Function Remote 2nd Station for SP-80 Autopilots, Includes 25' of Cable, Permanent Mount. Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183 Loran/GPS interface. Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted. Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light. Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status. Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and 10 selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering. Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By mode for manual steering situations
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position
- Includes 25' of cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SI-TEX SP-80 Second Station Kit with 25ft Cable (10080038)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!