The Spotwave Wireless 104-00009-00-02 dual band adaptive repeater can be programmed to cover either Cellular A or B band as well as one or two non-continuous PCS bands. The PCS bands can be any combination of 5, 10, 15 or 15 MHz wide. This dual band amplifier is designed to enhance coverage in spaces up to 50,000 square feet. The SpotCell 2500Xe bi-directional amplifier supports both dual and split band networks to enhance in-building coverage. A gain of up to 85 dB can be achieved. The BDA composite output is +30 dBm. Connector type is F female.
- Tuning Method: TESSCO Tuned
- Single/Dual/Quad Outputs: Single
- Single/Dual Inputs: Single
- Item Height: 1.75 in
- Item Length: 6 in
- Item Width: 9.25 in
- Temperature Range: -40-131 deg F
- Item Weight: 14 lb
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Gain: 85 dB
- Bands Supported: 850 CELL / 1900 PCS
- Composite Power Uplink: 30 dBm
- RF Connectors: F Female
- Composite Power Downlink: 30 dBm
- Gain Adjustment Range (dB +/-): Adaptive
- Gain Control: AGC
- Minimum Input Power (U/L, D/L): -95dBm
Cable assembly is required but not included.
WARNING. This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designed for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.