Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection > Transtector Systems, Inc. 1101-517-2303
Transtector MCP-30-120TH-MA1 SPD is used to protect 120/240 VAC 2 phase split power supplies from over-voltage caused by transient surges. This hybrid SPD features replaceable silicon diode and MOV suppression modules coupled with VSP surge rated fuses. The SPD is housed in a NEMA 1 metal enclosure. The replaceable SPD modules feature both visual status indication and electrically isolated Form C dry contacts for remote monitoring capability.
- AC Input Voltage Range:120-240 V
- AC Input Voltage:120 V / 240 V
- Modular redundancy per phase
- Dry contacts NO/NC remote monitoring
- Indication provided at each module
- UL recognized protection modules
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Transtector Systems Inc 120-240 VAC Indoor MCP-30 Protector
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!