Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wireless Routers > Sierra Wireless 1102709
The AirLink MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mission-critical applications in public safety, transit and field services. Offering high power, Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables multiple field applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before. LTE-Advanced Pro supports fast 600 Mbps downlink and 150 Mbps uplink speeds making the MP70 ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications like HD real-time video streaming, and passenger Wi-Fi. The MP70 is also FirstNet ReadyT with support for 700 MHz Band 14, and support for priority and pre-emption for first responders.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments.
*Prices and ability to purchase may vary based on approved Manufacturer Deal Registration.
- High speed, concurrent connectivity for multiple wired and wireless devices and applications in and around the vehicle
- Connectivity to LTE networks worldwide
- Automatic radio configuration increases flexibility and simplifies inventory management
- Support for Public Safety LTE bands including Band 14 (US), Band 20 and 28 (Europe)
- Dual-SIM functionality to enable automatic failover between SIMs
- Securely connects and consolidates data from multiple high-bandwidth field applications and mobile assets in and around the vehicle
- Provides simultaneous connectivity to both private and public networks, in addition to passenger content filtering
- Enables all devices to connect to router in and around the vehicle, and data to be transmitted over depot Wi-Fi networks
- Single solution for hybrid networks containing wireless and wired deployments
- Support for AirLink Vehicle Telemetry to collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data and monitor engine diagnostics
- Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices, such as light bars, sirens and gun racks
- Superior vehicle location accuracy, even when out of satellite coverage, available to field personnel and dispatch staff, and via 3rd party platforms
- Remote, real-time visibility and insight into the vehicle, connected equipment and mobile workforce
- Superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh vehicle conditions
- Performs with unpredictable and "noisy" power sources, with no external power conditioning required
- Simplified and centralized network and mobile asset management to increase efficiency, prevent downtime, and reduce costs
- Reduces ongoing support costs and total cost of ownership with industry leading warranty, support, software updates and advance replacement
Carrier: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Bell Canada, Rogers Communications, Sprint, TELUS
WiFi Technology: No
Ethernet Ports: 4
Serial Ports: 1
USB Ports: 1
Antenna Connectivity: (2) SMA female
Antenna Connector GPS: (1) SMA female
Antenna Connector WiFi: N/A
Mounting: Screw Mount
Product Reviews for Sierra Wireless AirLink MP70 LTE-Advanced Pro Vehicle Router (1102709)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!