Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wireless Routers > Sierra Wireless 1103828
The AirLink LX60 is designed for Commercial and Enterprise LTE network connectivity. Dual Gigabit Ethernet and serial ports make it ideal to connect machines and provide primary or backup network connectivity. The LX60 provides purpose-built, secure, reliable, managed Cellular LTE networking in Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks, and Point-of-Sale terminals. As part of the AirLink Essential series, the LX60 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of these applications, while delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor, and protected outdoor environments.
*Prices and ability to purchase may vary based on approved Manufacturer Deal Registration.
- LX60 Dual Ethernet LTE Router designed for Commercial and Enterprise LTE network connectivity
- Out-of-Box LTE Connectivity: add LTE connectivity to your existing equipment
- Enables edge processing with optional secure linux-based embedded application framework (ALEOS Application Framework)
- Dual Ethernet, RS232 & RS485 and multiple I/O to connect to a wide variety of field equipment
- Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and -30°C to +65°C temperature range to provide superior reliability without need for additional power conditioning or adapters
- ALMS Cloud or AMM On-Premises Management single-pane device management across all devices
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 LTE NA Generic DC Cable (1103828)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!