Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Strippers > Klein Tools 11045-INS
KLEIN Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. Gauges, cuts, strips and loops wire. Spring loaded for self-opening. Narrow nose fits into tight spaces. Not for cutting steel wire or bolts. Replacement blade and accessories not included.
- Overall Length 6 In. Capacity 18 to 10 AWG.
- Cable Type Solid, Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering), Functions Strip/Cut/Loop.
- Adjustable Manual Handle Type Spring Return.
- Features Narrow Nose Fits Into Tight Places and Spring Loaded Action For Self Opening.
- Standards Complies with IEC 900 and ASTMF 1505-94.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Klein Tools Inc Insulated Wire Stripper 6" (11045-INS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!