Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tech Choice 11233
This Tech Choice FLEXboot Cat6 fixed length network cable is a perfect combination of value and performance. Made of 24AWG stranded pure bare copper conductor pairs with 50µm gold plated contacts (short body). 550MHz.
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 24 AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 100-foot length (tip to tip)
- 550MHz bandwidth
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 100-Feet 24AWG Ethernet Network Cable White (11233)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!