Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tech Choice 11296
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Tech Choice!
The FLEXboot™ Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
Tech Choice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 24 AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 25-foot length (tip to tip)
- 550MHz bandwidth
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 25-Feet 24AWG Cat6 UTP Ethernet Network Cable Red (11296)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!