Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Bussmann 125LET
Eaton is a top-selling manufacturer of Bussmann fuses. These electrical fuses, also known as Buss fuses, are used in electrical appliances, vehicles, outlets, and fuse boxes. Bussmann fuses help prevent electrical products from overheating and catching fire by breaking the circuit at specific temperatures. To prevent damage, it’s important to get the proper size of Buss fuse for your installation. The product experts at Solid Signal will match your circuit with the right Bussmann fuse by Eaton.
The Bussmann 125-Amp semiconductor protection fuse is a 125 Amp, high-speed Buss fuse. It’s used to protect DC common bus, DC drives, power converters/rectifiers, and reduced-rated voltage starters. This product is rated for up to 600 Amps, and is designed for use with center-bolted fuse holders. Solid Signal is your No. 1 source for the Eaton Bussmann 125A semiconductor protection fuse.
- 125 Amp, high-speed Buss fuse used to protect semiconductors in DC common bus, DC drives, power converters/rectifiers, and reduced-rated voltage starters
- Fuse interrupt rating of 200KA
- Rated AC voltage: 240; rated DC voltage: 150
- Dimensions: 56 mm L x 17.7 mm W x 17.7 mm D
This product is non-cancellable and non-returnable. All sales are final.
- Rated current is 125A
- Rated AC voltage of 240V
- Rated DC voltage of 150V
- UL, CE, BS 88 part 4 and IEC 269 part 4 approved
- Excellent cycling capability
- Excellent DC performance
- Low arc voltage and low energy let through (I2t)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Bussmann 125A Semiconductor Protection Fuse (125LET)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!