Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > GE 12723
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE z-wave smart lighting control add-on paddle switch. The GE z-wave smart lighting control paddle switch replaces your current switch, uses existing Wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a GE in-wall smart switch, dimmer or Fan control.
Use the dimmer feature to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room. Three-way Wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way Wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations.
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation)
- Includes white and light almond paddles (ivory, brown, and black sold separately) that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Compatible with GE In-Wall Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control
- Functions the same as the GE Switch, Dimmer, or Fan Control paired with
- Requires a GE Smart Control and will not work as a stand-alone switch
- Required for use with 3- and 4-way wiring
- 2-year limited warranty
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for GE- Z-Wave In-Wall 3-Way Auxiliary Switch Paddles (12723)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!