Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 12738
The Cabernet series of Active High Speed HDMI Cables is designed to meet the demanding needs of home theater installers and contractors. The CL2 fire safety rating means that these cables can be safely routed through the walls, while the attractive zinc-alloy connectors offer a simple elegance and beauty to the exterior portions of your installation. Rated for 18Gbps for lengths up to 50 feet, these cables are certified to accurately transmit all of the features supported in the latest HDMI specification.
- Safe for in-wall residential installations with the Underwriters Laboratories-approved CL2 fire safety rating
- More reliable signal transmissions to greater distances using the built-in active signal processing IC chip
- Thinner, more flexible cables are easier to route and snake
- Supports more High Speed HDMI features, including 4K@60Hz, to greater distances with superior performance over passive High Speed HDMI Cables (18Gbps vs 10.2Gbps)
- Superior conductivity and long-term signal reliability using 100% pure copper conductors
- Resists electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with shielded zinc-alloy connector heads
- Connects to a wide variety of source (PlayStation®, Xbox®, Satellite Receivers, Blu-ray Disc™ players, etc.) and destination devices (HDTVs, DVRs, switches, extenders, etc.) with HDMI connectors (Type A)
- Available in lengths from 25 to 100 feet, up to 4K@60Hz, depending on length and cable guage
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice Cabernet Ultra CL2 Active High Speed HDMI Cable - 60ft (12738)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!