Connect your Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt equipped PC or Mac to a 4K HDMI, Single Link DVI, or VGA video display using this Mini DisplayPort 1.2a / Thunderbolt to 4K HDMI, DVI, and VGA Passive Adapter from Tech Choice.
- Passive adapter is NOT compatible with nVidia Surround or AMD Eyefinity multidisplay modes
- Connects to both Mini DisplayPort and Thunderbolt video outputs
- Supports Single Link DVI resolutions up to 1920x1080p @60Hz
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @30Hz)
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080p @60Hz
- Conforms to DisplayPort 1.2a standard
This adapter is designed to allow you to connect an HDMI, DVI, or VGA display to a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt video output. It conforms to the DisplayPort 1.2a standard and supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p) @30Hz, Single Link DVI resolutions up to 1920x1080p @60Hz, and VGA resolutions up to 1920x1080p @60Hz.
Being a passive adapter, it is NOT compatible with the AMD Eyefinity or nVidia. Surround multidisplay modes. Note that only one of the three video outputs can be used at any given time.