Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Marinco 12VBR
The Marinco ConnectPro 3-wire DC receptacle is a replacement product for most trolling motors. It’s also used to connect a variety of 12-volt accessories such as fish finders and stereos to a boat’s power system. The ConnectPro features a universal design for two- or three-wire configurations with 12, 24, 12/24, 24/36, or 36-volt systems. Marinco added a standard 1-1/8” diameter mounting hole, mounting plate for front panel installation, and locking ring for rear access installation.
This Marinco receptacle features drain holes to keep water away from electrical components. It also features an exclusive locking plug and receptacle mechanism. This creates a waterproof electrical connection and current-carrying capacity that helps eliminate loss of motor power and reduced battery life. and the unit accepts 10- and 8-gauge wires. Solid Signal offers the marine solutions you need with this ConnectPro three-wire DC receptacle from Marinco.
- Replacement motor plug and receptacle for higher-voltage trolling motors
- Accepts 10- and 8-gauge wires
- All ConnectPro components are rated at maximum of 40 amps
- Corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Perma-Lock screw terminals will not loosen under extreme hull vibrations
If you want the best marine supplies, Solid Signal has you covered. Our huge selection of marine equipment has what every boat and marina owner needs. Our online inventory features marine antennas, antenna control units, and marine antenna extenders. We also carry today’s top marine audio speakers, marine gauges, and much more. Best of all, the Solid Signal team are marine equipment experts. If you have a question about any marine product in our online inventory, give us a call at 877.312.4547.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Universal design for 2- or 3-wire configuration in 12-, 24-, 12/24-, 24/36-, or 36-volt systems
- Engineered to deal with standing water, hull vibration, and other common issues
- Waterproof sealing cap
- Corrosion resistant plated brass electrical components
- Internal drain holes keep water away from electrical components
- Perma-lock screw terminals will not loosen under extreme hull vibration
- Standard 1-1/8" diameter mounting hole
- Installs with supplied mounting plate for front panel installation, or locking ring for rear access
- Accepts 10- and 8-gauge wire
- Replaces other trolling motor receptacles
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Marinco ConnectPro Three-Wire DC Receptacle Black (12VBR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!