Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Elk River, Inc. 13055
ELK RIVER Vertical or fixed beam clamp designed to clamp onto a vertical or horizontal I-beam, one fixed paw, one adjustable paw with lock button, adjustment nut with lever to aid tightening, swivel D-Ring connector. 100% proof tested.
- Fits 4" - 14" beam. Beam flange thickness: 1/4" to 1-1/4"
- Made of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Zinc plated steel.
- Minimum Breaking Load: 5000 lbs
- Man Rated: Maximum capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or Exceeds: Current OSHA Regulations, ANSI Z359.1-2007
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Elk River Inc Veritical or Fixed Beam Clamp (13055)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!